The North Marion Community Library is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) charity.
Please send your donation of a check or money order to:
North Marion Community Library Association, P.O. Box 186, Hubbard, OR 97032
BOOKS & MEDIA we CANNOT ACCEPT:
- Damaged, torn, soiled or mildewed items
- Textbooks older than 3 yrs
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- Computer manuals, programming, languages, etc. older than 3 yrs
- Travel Guides older than three (3) years
- Encyclopedias or yearbooks
- All music & spoken word cassettes
- VHS video tapes (adult and children)
- Bootleg or copied recordings
- CD & DVD empty cases
We DO ACCEPT New or Gently Used:
- Textbooks – Copyright 2010 or newer
- Computer Manuals – Copyright 2010 or newer
- Audio Books on CD
- Video Games rated E or T
- Music CDs
- Magazines – current issues only – last 6 months
NMCLA personnel will determine the best use of these items. They may be placed in circulation for others to enjoy or sold to raise money for library operations.
Donations accepted during library open hours. Due to space limitations, please email the library, if you have a large quantity of items to donate – email@example.com
Donations subject to approval.